Drylok Coupling Means No Spillage
Did you know that a Drylok coupling is the closest dry disconnect coupling on the market today? This coupling is designed to transfer hazardous corrosive, volatile liquids such as acids, solvents and petrochemicals safely and prevent spillage. The Drylok coupling features low pressure drops, along with very tight seal, allowing virtually no spillage of product.
An interlocking handle averts accidental spills by preventing uncoupling while the valve is open. The unit’s flat face minimizes fluid loss, further reducing exposure to risk during operation. You’ll find these couplings are ideal for all kinds of hazardous fluids where product loss is a problem, such as high flow rates, high-pressure lines, gases and slurries
Features include –
- Available in 1″, 2″ and 3″ sizes
- Standard O-ring seals for longevity, low cost and ease of maintenance
- Super-Pak adjustable packing with V-type material provides a continuous compression, emission-free seal on handle shaft (2”& 3” only).
- Available in 316 Stainless Steel, Alloy 20, Hastelloy C with NPT, BSP, ANSI Flanged, BW and SW end connections
- AAR Approved
- CRN Approved
Benefits include –
- Unprecedented safety – meets or exceeds all of today’s stringent emission and worker safety requirements set by EPA, OSHA, and others.
- One of the driest disconnects in the industry – less than 1/2 ml of fluid loss from a 2″ unit (less than .10 teaspoon).
- Guaranteed prevention – Drylok™ cannot be uncoupled while the valve is open.
- Optimum flow rate – less obstruction in easy-flow interior optimizes the flow rate in high-pressure or high-viscosity applications.
- Ease of use – simple handle action connects valve to coupler and opens and closes the flow.
- Proper seating and alignment – 360 degree orientation