Kamvalok couplers are considered the standard of the industry for dry disconnect products. Used at liquid transfer points where product loss could occur, these couplings provide a reliable solution to prevent spillage during connection and disconnection.
Dry disconnect couplings such as these have been proven as a successful technology to help protect workers and the environment in the transfer of hazardous materials. If your product is toxic, corrosive, caustic or otherwise harmful, these high-performance dry disconnect couplings helps reduce the hazards associated with the transfer of these products.
Kamvalok couplers are used by manufacturers of inks, paint, lacquers, fatty acids, adhesives, liquid soaps, pharmaceuticals, and many other liquid products. They are especially well suited for handling petroleum products, agriculture-chemicals, vegetable oils, solvents, detergents and many caustics and acids.
Benefits of these couplers include:
• Ease of Use – The simple connection and disconnection design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration makes this the first choice for liquid transfer operations.Benefits of these couplings include:
• Spill Protection – Helps to reduce the hazards involved in the connection/disconnection process of transferring hazardous materials.
• Provides Total Closed-Loop Loading Capabilities by keeping hazardous liquids and vapors in-line and out of the environment.
• Added protection – Autolok™ locking arms with an automatic locking mechanism signaled by a positive click. Uncoupling requires only an easy tug on the lock release.
• Dual protection – poppeted seal cylinder with snap-on nose seal provides automatic closure from both directions – the coupler and the adaptor – to prevent accidental spills. Nose seal can be easily replaced without need for new seal cylinder.
• Lever Actuation – The open/close lever action helps to ensure that liquid flow can only begin once the coupling and adaptor are securely coupled. The lever provides for smooth opening and closing even for high pressure applications.