The OPW 2173AVN Vapor Recovery Dry Disconnect Coupling provides for easy access in recovering vapors for either top or bottom loading/unloading tank truck operations. The OPW 2173AVN Dry Disconnect Coupling installs onto the QRB valve on tank trailers and can provide a dry disconnect connection for emergency evacuation of hazardous liquids in the case of roll-over.
• Closed-Loop Protection – Helps protect people and the environment by providing a vapor and liquid tight seal during the connection / disconnection process specifically designed to contain VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) products that have high vapor pressure that evaporates quickly. Contains fugitive emissions and transfers VOC’s without vapor loss.
• Roll-Over Safety – Its low profile design keeps the fitting below roll-over plane to minimize damage in the event of a roll-over. Meets IMO profile dimensions.
• Easy Emergency Evacuation – Provides a dry disconnect connection for emergency evacuation of hazardous liquids in case of roll-over.
• Quick and Easy Cleaning – Designed for easy disassembly for periodic routine cleaning.
• Vapor Hose Connection – 2″ Kamvalok® Dry Disconnect Coupling or D2000™ Actuating Couplers.
• No trailer modifications required – Easy attachment to existing MC307, DOT407, MC312, and DOT412 trailers.
• The 3″ straight thread mounting with 2″ dry disconnect cam and groove connection makes the ideal 3″ x 2″ adaptor for any QRB valves.