Kamvalok couplings are considered the standard of the dry disconnect coupling industry. They are used at liquid transfer points where product loss could occur and provide a reliable solution to prevent spillage during connection or disconnection.
The unique poppet action of Kamvalok couplings virtually eliminate spillage of residual liquid contained within any transfer line after disconnection. This type of coupling is used by manufacturers of paint, lacquers, inks, adhesives, fatty acids, pharmaceuticals, liquid soaps, and many other liquid products. They are particularly well suited for handling petroleum products, solvents, ag-chemicals, vegetable oils, detergents and many acids and caustics.
Features include –
• Available in 1½”, 2″ & 3″ Sizes
• Stainless Steel and Aluminum materials of construction
• Equipped with Autolok Locking Arms
• Features Poppeted Seal Cylinder with Snap-on Nose Seal
• Simple Cam and Groove Design with Lever Actuation
• 360° Orientation – coupler can be connected in any orientation onto the adaptor.
• Manufactured in compliance with the highest quality standards of design, materials and construction.
Benefits include –
• Spill protection – Helps to reduce the hazards involved in the connection/disconnection process of transferring hazardous materials.
• Added protection – Autolok locking arms with an automatic locking mechanism signaled by a positive click. Uncoupling requires only an easy tug on the lock release.
• Dual protection – automatic closure from both directions – the coupler and the adaptor – prevents accidental spills.
• Closed-Loop capabilities – keeps hazardous liquids and vapors in-line and out of the environment.
• Ease of Use – Simple connect/disconnect design and lever actuated internal poppet configuration.
• Lever actuation – The open/close lever action helps to ensure that liquid flow can only begin once the coupling and adaptor are securely coupled.